Friday, October 10, 2008

Fantasmagorique Halloween Swap....


I participated in Rachel's Halloween Swap. You had to make 20 identical items with a French flair..... and then she repacked them and sent them out to everyone who participated. I snagged the pretty photo from Rachel's blog to show them all together.

I made a Troll finger chap stick holder that I blogged about here.

My box 'o' stuff arrived today...here is what it had in it:


Here is a closeup of a few of the items:

a fancy witch card on ribbon...

a cute mummy pot, a troll finger, a Halloween topiary....


a crow on a bone, another picture ornament, a jar of candy, a box with candy and broomsticks...

A creepy witch hat...it fell apart in the box so I don't know if this is how it was supposed to look...but it works for me so.......

a little black plaque that I hung on my Halloween tree, a little skull in a pot, a little jar with a cat that escaped from the witch...in Paris....

Leo was VERY interested in what was in this cup, next to another picture ornament...


Here is the old hutch in the foyer showing a few things..........

another shot........

Here the crow and the mask are in the letter holder by the front door....

a funky little paper mache' pumpkin

My Halloween tree with several of the smaller items on it.


Even the gift tags were cute so I used a couple as ornaments too...

Now for the best news.....I don't have to make any ornaments for my Halloween Tree!

Thank you to all the Fantasmagorique Halloween Swap ladies!

9 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

VAl- That is an amazing collection of Halloween loot! Lucky you!:) Lori

Unknown said...

Oh my what fabulous little items you got from Fantasmagorique.. I love the little pumpkin with the huge smile he is a true delight. I also love I mean love your Halloween tree :)
M

Nathalanes Place said...

wow greaat package, I wanna let you know that I'm gonna be sending my package today.

Mrs Pretzel said...

love your photos!! Thanks so much for taking part in it!!

Rhonda said...

Oh how cute. What a great swap and how creative your swap mate was. It's amazing what crafters/quilters come up with!

jillytacy said...

What a fun swap! I love the paper mache pumpkin.

Kellie said...

Awesome! all that Halloween goodness in one package! The paper mache' pumpkin is my favorite of the bunch!

Jen Sue Wild said...

How super cool are all these tresures!!

Elaine said...

What a cool swap! I love the idea of the French theme. You got some great stuff- enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...