Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sunny strawberry swap.........


Thursday was a great mail day! I had been sick all week and Thursday was the first day I felt better. I worked half day and then when I got home, I had 2 packages on the doorstep. Now that made me feel MUCH better!

The first was the Artsy Autumn package from Elaine which I blogged about already. The second came from my good friend Jill (Nature Girl's mom)!

Look at all the wonderful goodies she packed for us!!!! She really spoiled us!

She sent Curly Girl a sketch pad to continue practicing her art in.....along with this wonderful polka dotted stripey tote!

And some yummy Twizzlers and these CUTE hedgehogs and strawberries she made....

Under the hedgehogs is a clipboard and some games, ideas and personalized notes for me to use in the classrooms when I sub this year......they even have a strawberry border :-)


My own gorgeous strawberry tote with a big fat bow! Some homemade zucchini relish and some extra strawberry fabric for me to use in my own sewing adventures!

Here is what she painted on the clipboard for me :-)
Thank you again Jill!

On another note, Nadine saw where Curly Girl fell in love with the apron she made me. So....she surprised Curly Girl with some little goodies just her size!


She was so excited to get them.........and has already used them! Thank you Nadine!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love, love, love everything, especially those hedgehogs!!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Val- What fabulous mail!!!! Love the strawberry items! SOOOOOOO CUTE!:) Lori

Johnna Sutton said...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I love EVERYTHING in my "swap box" that I recieved the day before my big sale, that is why it took me so long to let you know I got it! You are a very talented crafter! Thanks agian-blessings-

Beth said...

What great mail. I love the hedgehogs. So creative. And the clipboard is such a good idea. Lucky you!

mysteryhistorymom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...