Saturday, October 4, 2008

A cornucopia of artsy autumnal goodness....

Yeah....how about that title? HAH!

Okay, seriously. I got the BEST, most fan-ta-bu-lous artsy autumn swap I could have asked for!

I mean, just look at this gorgeous cornucopia. I had to put it on my dining room chair so you could see how well it matches my fabric.


Closeup of the basket trim....gorgeous.



I have always wanted a cornucopia.......but they are hard to find....unless they are pre-filled with fruit and nuts....

And look what came inside.....all tumbling out for me to unwrap!
Sipping chocolate in a lovely brown and aqua tin, scented ornaments, a lavender sachet, paper napkins, a cute Halloween cookbook, scrap book papers, a tiny journal, a lovely little card she embellished with shells and music and lavender.....


Here is a closeup of a little book she bought me to 'cut up' for bookmarks, NEVER!
I will use it just as it is!


Look at the trim on this tea towel.........

Oh my goodness Elaine, you truly outdid yourself. I sincerely love and appreciate everything!

5 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

What a gorgeous package of goodies! I love how she put everything in a cornucopia- so creative! Lori

mysteryhistorymom said...

Val- I have an award for you, my friend! Please stop by!:) Lori

Kellie said...

Lord have mercy Val! THAT is a swap package to envy!

Nathalanes Place said...

Wow this is the king of swap I want. you lucky one. She sur outdid herself. Did she overdo it?
That must cost a lot for postage

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous package! I made a cornucopia once -- bought the cornucopia and stuck some silk flowers in it. I really thought it was artsy. Now after seeing yours....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...