Saturday, September 27, 2008

un doigt de troll.....


I am in Rachel's amazing Halloween swap. There are 20 people in it and we were to make 20 identical items and send them to Rachel. She then puts all the goodies into boxes and sends them out to all the swappers that joined.

I made this fun Chap stick cozy I found on Girl on the Rock's website. The pattern is free so go check it out....very ghoulish!



The little saying is in French (per swap requirements) and it says:

"One Troll Finger"

.....cracks me up how pretty it looks in French! HAH!

5 comments:

Beth said...

I love the french way of saying One Troll Finger! In German it is almost the same as English: ein Troll-finger not half as pretty!

jillytacy said...

I like the idea of making & sending identical items then getting different twenty items back. It sounds like a fun swap! The troll finger chapstick cozy is too funny.

Rhonda said...

What a neat swap. And laugh out loud about the French. My mom took French in college and she says all she wound up remembering how to say was, "What is your name." I don't know why that struck me funny but it did.

Terri said...

You are a true swappy! I left something on my blog for you!
Thank you so much for the extra goodies you sent in your second package.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

OMG...I LOVE the troll finger!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...