Thursday, October 9, 2008

Make mine a large please.......

The other day Dean stopped in at the 'good' mall in Metarie to check out new glass frames. He called me and asked if I needed anything. (he knows I HATE THE MALL.)

I ask him to pick up some Herbs De Province from William Sonoma. It is my all time favorite store....but since we don't have one close by, I never go anymore.

Here is the size I buy:


Here is what he bought me:


Lets look at them together:

I about fell over laughing...the jar is as big as my head! He looked up with a smile and said....I knew you'd like that jar.....when it is empty, it'll look great on the counter.....with homemade cookies in it.

Yes, he loves me, he really does.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie your hubby is! Enjoy your herbs!

Zoƫ said...

I love it!!! Did you ask him if he was going to make the cookies;) Very sweet of him.

frankenpug said...

Aw...what a sweetie. In our house it would be completely opposite-I buy the mega jar and my husband would come home with the teeny one...lol! He hates when I "buy in bulk".

jillytacy said...

What a great jar! Even better what a sweet and thoughtful husband!
By the way I didn't know you hate the mall. How do you shop? Online?

Beth said...

What a sweetheart! I love it when husbands do little things like that. Lucky you.

UK lass in US said...

What a sweetie!

I really need to find a new husband. Mine just comes home early then wants to kick me off the computer so that he can play his game... pah.

Jenna Z said...

Ha!! Hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...