Thursday, October 16, 2008

One Good Book Swap

Curly Girl is so happy with her goodies from Jill's " One Good Book Swap"....she got all sorts of fun things!

a pumpkin STUFFED with candy and another one that her little kitty fits in....


a beautiful bracelet made with buttons and a kitty charm....made especially for her in her favorite colors!



here is a close up of "Scare-D" kitty and the bracelet Lori made....

She also got 2 books and a wonderful sketch journal.........I took photos of them but they were blurred........I'll try to retake and upload them later today.
You can see what we sent HER partner here.
Thank you SO MUCH to her secret swap partner and her mom, Lori!

3 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Love the pictures, Val! I am so glad that Curly Girl liked everything. She is absolutely darling!! I need to post pictures of all the goodies you sent us!:D Lori

Kellie said...

She's such a doll, Val! Starting her out early on the swaps, huh...How fun!

jillytacy said...

Yeah another book package arrived! it looks like a great package. I love the bracelets Lori makes. I've seen them features on another blog I visit. They are gorgeous!
I hope to mail the book package out Saturday morning. I'll keep you posted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...