Sunday, August 24, 2008

Strawberry Love


I was in Susan's Strawberry swap....my partner? Lucky me, I got Jill from Nature Girl (again!)

It is SO much fun swapping with her. I put myself into overdrive and sent some goodies off for both Jill and Nature Girl....I mean, who can resist that kid! So sweet!

She got her package so I can now post it.

I made them both a strawberry tote bag...I am going to have to make me one now....they turned out so cute!
Nature Girl's had a little sun catcher kit in it so she could make something right away.


And here is a close up of a reversible sketchbook, a great recipe and a fun pincushion.
The sketchbook has 2 pictures Curly Girl painted for it.

I put in other recipes, and a little strawberry shaped notebook too....I wanted this to be a really fun swap for both of them!

2 comments:

jillytacy said...

It is strawberry love! We loved all of the strawberry goodies! The totes are fabulous, the recipes sound yummy and the pin cushions are so cute. We were thrilled to get some original art from Curly girl!!! You guys are the best swap partners!! Thank you so much!
Nature Girl says thank you and I love it.

Anonymous said...

Cute bag, cute package, lucky swapper! So, how do you like Strawberry Shortcake's new makeover?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...