Monday, August 11, 2008

Cottage cheese on toast...I mean TOES!

Okay, You know you've become a blogger when you hear something fall and yell..."Don't move, I have to get my CAMERA!"

My poor kids. The average mom probably doesn't like disgusting stuff spilled on her floor. The average mom might even show some irritation at disgusting stuff spilled on her floor.
My mom was one of those that showed irritation at disgusting stuff spilled anywhere. Even non- disgusting stuff was not to be spilled. I kind of got paranoid as a kid about spilling stuff which made me spill MORE stuff. So I decided that when I had kids, I wouldn't freak out when they spilled stuff. And I don't.

I just wait until something spills and then gleefully run get my camera.

Yesterday Ripstick Boy was getting some tea out of the fridge. He chose to lift the tea over some nasty cottage cheese (my HUSBAND'S....NOT MINE.) He hit the cheese and the rest is history.

This is what it looked like:

This is what it looked like 30 seconds after the dogs realized there was disgusting stuff on the floor:

Notice the cleaner toes? Yep...Mojo dashed in and licked the toes before Ginger nosed him out of the way. He is still there.....he went to work on the other set of toes.

Who needs a mop when you have dogs? (Don't have a stroke...yes, I mopped.) As for Ripstick Boy, he was so grossed out he went and took a shower.

3 comments:

jillytacy said...

Funny! I agree you know your a blogger when you can't go anywhere without your camera. Even the little events of daily life make good posts. The spill and doggie clean up was funny to read about. We don't freak out about spills here either, messes happen in life. The messy moments are usually good learning experiences.

CathyJean said...

Hey, Val!
That was a "disgustingly good" laugh! Thanks, I needed that :)

StitchinByTheLake said...

I love it! I keep telling my husband we need a dog. :) Blessings, marlene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...