Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mushrooms!

I was in Margy's mushroom swap awhile back.
There were only 3 of us so we all swapped with one another.

We had to send 3 little mushrooms and make 1 of them.
Here is what I sent...the sandwich and pastry cutters were a surprise for Margy.

a light switch cover...

cupcake toppers and tags


a cute charm


and a giant bookmark off etsy!

I also included to each one of the ladies these cuties I've posted a tutorial on here:
1 mushroom pin cushion, 1 mushroom pencil topper and 1 mini mushroom stamper.

I included these candies for Katie since she was reading the Twilight trilogy!!!




Here is what Margy sent me in return! I love the pot holder...can always use another one of those...and another crocheted mushroom! Cute!

Margy made ME a pencil topper too! She used fimo....I have gotta try that one day.

look at these cute clothespins she painted! I'm using them with my Christmas card holder...so cute!


I adore this pillow and have it on my Christmas tree, along with the amigurumi mushroom

sorry it is blurry...but look at the teeny charm....and red/white twine!

and this is what Katy sent me...

3 pencils, a mushroom push pin (on the cork)


close up of another little pin


garden clothes pins....


a cute potholder!




I love everything, thank you ladies!!!!

7 comments:

Very Mary said...

I'm a sucker for mushrooms and hedgies and snails. I think I was a gnome in a past life.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Who knew there were so many mushroom inspired items out there -- although I imagine much of what was swapped was handmade. Fun stuff! Happy day to you! Tammy

Jenny said...

These are all so cute...Kyle and I spent a beautiful afternoon collection acorns today! Can't wait to get crafting!!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I never gave much thought to mushrooms (except to eat) before. The more I read your blog the more I'm falling in love with the little guys lol. I think I need a mushroom quilt :)

laterg8r said...

such a fun swap :D

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Super cute and I love the friendly mushroom at the end!! : )

jillytacy said...

I've swapped with both Katy and Margy before. They are both very creative and super nice ladies! I love the goodies they sent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...