Wednesday, December 23, 2009

SURPRISES!

Monday I was working on some curtains, cleaning house, doing laundry....you know...FUN STUFF....

Well, imagine my surprise when the mail man brought me TWO SURPRISE GIFTS in the mail!

First, Mary sent me this GORGEOUS Santa apron! I had won it in a contest she had...but in the frenzy of the season, I totally forgot about it!

She also included 2 yummy recipes....I'll be trying them both.


Then, Ramie sent me a cute hedgie, some friendship tea and chocolate!

I carried Huey around last night....both the cats and dogs were a bit TOO interested in him.

Here Huey is, all nestled into our tree...he won't be staying there though....He will be with ME today after I'm done baking.


Ladies, thank you both SO much!

6 comments:

Very Mary said...

I am in love with the hedgie!

momma rae said...

surprise gifts are the best!! that hedgie is so darn cute!!

laterg8r said...

love snail mail - love that hedgie :D

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

Wow what awesome gifts!

AwtemNymf said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww- Huey is cute! :O)
That is a lovely apron!
Happy Holidays!

manda said...

Awww Huey is so cute! You'll have to distract the cats with the meeces you made for them instead! Enjoy your cooking, and I hope you and your family have a very Happy Christmas and a great New Year!
Hugs, Manda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...