Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer daisies........


I was in another apron swap recently and can now post the apron I made.
My partner likes vintage style so I picked a 'cobbler' style apron. I'd never made one like this before but it turned out pretty.
I chose the daisy fabric because it reminded me of summer wildflowers and because it is light weight.
I can't imagine wearing a heavy apron in the summer.......
I added the additional 'stuff' for the swap and some goodies too.
I hope she likes it!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

I love those cobbler aprons. So pretty!!

jillytacy said...

Where do you find all of your ideas, patterns and inspiration for your aprons? You've created so many lovely aprons!

Kellie said...

Did I see this on the Apronista or did I dream about it? Either way, I love this apron, Val! Cobbler aprons are sooo adorable and that fabric is perfect for summer! You knocked this one out of the park...was it hard? I have a pattern but am scared to try it.

I feel like I'm repeating myself...deja vu? weird.

mike said...

totally darling - and yu pick great colors too!

Tammy "SweetT" said...

What a cute apron.
I just want to know how I missed this post before.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...