Monday, June 23, 2008

Seeing double..........


Last Monday, a friend of mind from Fort Worth gave birth to twin boys!
I usually crochet baby blankets but I've been busy and didn't get around to making them this time.
Hmmmmm, maybe its because I've been sewing all those APRONS.....

Anyway, I thought this cowboy flannel was sweet so I bought 3 yards of it and made large swaddling cloths, burpies and bibs.



BTW I got the bib tutorial from Chickpea and was pleased with how well they turned out.
The bibs are backed with more of the cute cowboy flannel.

If I know Rita (and I do) ...she has tons of GORGEOUS baby goods, so this fun set will be perfect for those more casual outings.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks great! What a lovely personal gift.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Great gifts - you found the perfect fabric for Texan Twins!

jillytacy said...

What great gifts! I love homemade baby gifts! I have a friend whose pregnant with twin boys too. I just made little flannel duckies as a shower gift for them.

Jen Sue Wild said...

What an Awesome gift. She will love it.

Linda Ruthie said...

Very fun! I can see you're already gearing up for our Hittin' the Trail apron swap over at Swap-Bot.

sauvageblue said...

Yee haw, smile I couldn't resist, smile... those are so darlin' you always pick the cutest fabric and you are so creative. Those twins are awfully lucky.

Kellie said...

Love the colors and the cowboy print! What a sweet gift! Yee Haw!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...