Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mail Call!

Yesterday I had 2 aprons from swaps arrive in the mail! :-)
The first one is a reversible apron from my partner in Abbey's apron swap!

I LOVE it.....the colors are great and the style is so cute!
I also got a beautiful turquoise bracelet to match.


Here is the reverse side:

I'd like to send out a BIG thank you to my partner but I don't know who it came from!
I guess it will remain a mystery...........so whoever made this...THANK YOU!!!!!!!

The second apron that arrived came from SueAnn over at Giabella Designs!
She sent me this wonderful Independence Day apron complete with flip-flops, cheese spreaders and a mini apron for dish soap.
I LOVE IT!

Thank you SO MUCH to both wonderful apron makers for sending me these works of art!

9 comments:

Tracey said...

I love the fresh squeezed fabrics. They are so pretty. I bought a yard of the one the other day and I may have to pick up some more!!!

Karen said...

OH WOW...I love them both! Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

You have another apron on the way! Track it's progress on usps.com-03071790000433750650

Anonymous said...

oh looky at that last comment! I am SO EXCITED!!!!!

Adrienne said...

Lovely!!! All of them (the vintage one you made too)

Peyton said...

I'm sorry I didn't include my name in the package. I assumed we were swapping with each other and you knew who I was. I'm glad you like it and I hope if fits you ok.

Enjoy.
Peyton Jensen
Huntersville, NC
jensen22799@yahoo.com

Kellie said...

You are so. stinkin'. apron. lucky. They are both so cute! I love the fabric in that first one and the one Sue Ann made for you is so much fun!

Where do you find so many fun swaps to participate in?

Kellie said...

So tonight,apparently, I enjoyed using the word "so". So sorry. That's so lame of me.

jillytacy said...

Very cute! You have to love swap mail especially when it's a cute apron! Where do you store all of your aprons? I don't know where to store mine when I'm not wearing them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...