Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Fish Called Wanda.......



I'm in a swap on swap-bot right now for 'stuffies.'
My partner likes tropical fish and loves the movie "A Fish Called Wanda" so I made her this little goldfish. She doesn't read my blog so I'm not concerned about posting it right away.

This is my 3rd stuffie so far and she turned out just like I envisioned. I had planned to embroider her name on a fin but decided against it and added the bow instead. That way, if she winds up being a child's toy, they can name her whatever they want!

6 comments:

jillytacy said...

What a cute little fishy! It turned out great! Your partner will love it!

Jen Sue Wild said...

How super cute.

Adrienne said...

That is adorable and so creative!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Fantastic fish!

Debye said...

It came out really cute Val!

Kellie said...

CUTE cute cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...