Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm a princess.....

Okay...so I'm not really a princess.

But I felt like a princess when I opened my Summer apron swap package from my friend Shawnee!

As most of you know, Shawnee hosts the Flirty Apron Swaps .
She makes the most beautiful aprons. I feel very fortunate to have received one.
She never said a word either....not a peep!

Look at this gorgeous apron....and check out the OOAK dish washing gloves she made to go with it!


She also sent me some "totally princess" goodies and a gift card to Jo-Ann's!

She really spoiled me. Just like a real princess.



Thank you again Shawnee! Now, where did I put my TIARA?

5 comments:

jillytacy said...

It's the snazzy rubber gloves...you do look like a princess! I think you need a strand of pearls to complete the outfit! You look great!

Unknown said...

Wow what cool gloves.. I love them .. speaking of love... I love your blog so much I have given you an award.. come on by and collect it :)
M

Shawnee said...

Wow, you look totally HOT in that outfit! I need you to model all my aprons. I'm so glad you enjoyed your Princesses in Disguise Summer Apron Swap package.

Jen Sue Wild said...

Hot mama.. You look great!! Lucky girl you!!

Kellie said...

You ARE SO totally a princess...and look the part in this adorable apron!
I love the giant ric-rac on the matching gloves. Supercute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...