Monday, September 15, 2008

Flirty Vacation Apron

I participated in Shawnee's Second Flirty Apron Swap. This time around we were to tell our mystery partner what our favorite vacation would be if we go could. We had to list a few for them to choose from.

I listed these:
attending the annual Chincoteague pony round up
volunteering at a sea turtle hatchery/release program
whale watching in Alaska

My partner surprised me by incorporating all into one sweet apron!
She made a reversible apron with ponies on one side and baby sea turtles on the other.
To represent water, she used blue bubbly fabric for the waistband and ties.







She also sent a recipe and a little book and bookmarks. You can see them in the pocket April is wearing. :-)

Thank you Sara!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fantastic apron.. Its so adorable. You lucky girl :)
LOL yes that is a cat in the photo :)
M

jillytacy said...

How fun! I think your vacation ideas sound great and it's nice that your partner incorporated all three!

grammatrish said...

that is so cute, what a great partner. I really had a hard time with the theme.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...