Thursday, September 4, 2008

you caught my eye(s)....



I was in the Witches Cupboard swap. We had to make something a witch would have in her cupboard.

I thought if I was a witch, I'd have an assortment of eyeballs to use in various spells and potions...............



These are pretty big.....kind of fun and creepy. I can just imagine a witch reaching into her cupboard to pull out a little jar 'o' eyeballs! I did have a jar but was afraid it would break in shipping so I used an old blueberry clamshell.

I also forgot to add something...I've done that 2 times now....Need to S L O W down. I've since, put it in the mail........these:


At least I got it mailed off and it was out of here in time.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Giggle Giggle these are so funny ;) I guess I made the wrong thing for this swap ... LOL
I think you captured the right thing about this swap.. I was sure off base with mine :)
M

Jen Sue Wild said...

Val you crack me up!!! These are great!!
You spilled a secret on my blog .. I want to see pix of your Other life you singing Diva!! i want more details too.

jillytacy said...

These are so stinking cute! I love them! Is this your own pattern? You are so creative! Any witch would love a jar of eyeballs!!! I hope someday to learn how to create these wonderful crocheted creations.

Kellie said...

Only you would think to crochet witches eyeballs! Love 'em...I'll be giggling for hours!

grammatrish said...

I love those!! very cool/creepy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...