Friday, September 26, 2008

Halloween swap.........

I was in 4sisters in a cottage's 'vintage-y' Halloween swap and look what came in the mail this week!

First when I opened the box up it looked like this.........the back of the Jack o' Lantern had a note to me.


Then I pulled out the goodies.......even the wrapping rocks....gotta save that for next year's swaps. Can't find that cuteness in Slidell.

Little trees (she MADE them) for my table, a cute frame.....candy in the cool wrapper....

some cute little ornaments to hang on my Halloween tree.....

and this AWESOME little water globe thing...without the water...has confetti bats in it....


To top it all off, Leo found the box with the shred to be most comfy.........look at his eyes....pure kitty contentment!



Thank you Terri!

This is what I sent her in return.....

Three cone ornaments, cupcake toppers, napkins and kitchen towel, some pumpkins, a bookmark, and a cute jack o' lantern. The Cat is on a box that can hold fun stuff...very cute.
I also made her a jar of 'pickled peepers.'

Here is a close up of them...

I also sent some fun papers she can use for crafting........and our favorite Pumpkin Bread recipe!



Happy Halloween Terri!

5 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Val- What a fabulous bunch of HAlloween goodies!!! I love the little cones you made and the "pickled peepers" are fabulous! The vintage sheets you sent her are darling, too! The snow globe item that she made you is wonderful! Swaps are toooo fun!:) Lori

Zoƫ said...

What great stuff. I also have a cat that thinks that all boxes are for HER!!! Gotta love it.

Jen Sue Wild said...

Cute stuff!! I was so sad to miss this swap..

Terri said...

I think I made out in this swap! All the things you sent are so thoughtful and did I mention they really look good in my home? Thanks again! Hugs, Terri

grammatrish said...

what a great swap! I love all your goodies, received and sent. that looks like a really fun kind of swap.

thanks for checking out my crocheted apron and your comment. i really got some good comments, it inspired me to finish tonight. will post pics tomorrow after work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...