Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Heartfelt...

Dean surprised me with these flowers last week.... aren't they lovely?  I love that after all these years together, he still brings me flowers.   I love the bright colors in this little bouquet.  So happy and cheerful. 


I joined the Stash Buster Challenge hosted by Linda and Ana and this month used the bouquet for inspiration.  I picked some bright colors to make hearts in time for the I Love Hearts swap and for Valentine's Day.

hearts for hanging


 idea/ patterns via  attic24
& BeaG 

 


hearts for swagging


heart pattern via Suzies Stuff, I chained them together


hearts for wearing



and 1 heart to give away February 1st (click the sidebar to go to the post!)




" The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands."  Robert M. Pirsig

6 comments:

gilly said...

Lovely flowers, and a fabulous array of hearts! I'm working on my I Love Hearts swap at the moment, and loving being surrounded by all these pretty hearts.
Happy day,
xx

Ana BC said...

Such a wonderful heart collection!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Beautiful flowers and hearts. And hearts and flowers always go together!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I saw Linda's post with the stash busting projects. So much inspiration. I've been very distracted by so much lately and now I have more yarn to bust thanks to Sam. :) Your hearts are all so lovely. I need to start making more stuff. Have a great day. Tammy

Kay Eyles said...

gorgeous heart collection, and lovely flowers too.

Christine@ Projects Around the House said...

Love all the cute hearts you made! Thanks for linking up to Hookin on Hump Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...