Thursday, January 8, 2009

Winter in the kitchen

I joined another swap thru swap-bot....yes, I know I said I would NEVER again....but there you go. I did.
I got Marcel as my partner and knowing how much she loves snowmen, I sent her this:

I had purchased the fabric to use at Christmas but didn't get around to it.
I also included a mug and cocoa packets, some recipes and some little holiday cookies. The book is one I just finished and it was SO GOOD I just had to share it with someone. I threw in the little keychain because she collects them.
She thanked me already so I know she got it.

8 comments:

NadineC said...

Ohhhhh, what an adorable apron! I just love that fabric. I'm sure Marcel was thrilled with everything!

Booming Aprons said...

Hi Valerie i just love your Apron and goodies your sending to Marcel!
Your apron you made is just so cheerful and cool looking!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Val- You have done it again! Darling! You are one fabulous swap partner! Lori

Thanks for the tips on dogs. I really appreciate it as we know nothing about dogs, except we love them.:) I will keep you posted!:) Lori

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Beautiful apron! I love the snowman fabric.

Solidia said...

Cute apron Val. I always love blue and white during the winter.

Kellie said...

Sweet! I bought some of that fabric this year too and never got around to using it. SO cute!

susan said...

what a sweet package, and you are such a great swap partner!!

Unknown said...

Yes this is Marcel and I adore the Snowman apron and goodies that my sweet partner Val sent to me!!! I am always very blessed when I get one of her wonderful creations!!!!
Thank you Val :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...