Monday, January 19, 2009

Mosaic Monday


The other day I was going through some of our photos of when we lived in Fort Worth when I used to do art and craft shows.

I ran across this picture of a mirror I made for Curly Girl, for her room.
But then, we moved....and then...we moved AGAIN.....and then she changed her room
...and now it doesn't work anymore.

So now it is packed in a box sitting in the attic.....

...just like this one I had made for my kitchen. It is made from Fiestaware plates:

this one would still work in my kitchen but since my new kitchen is an open plan, I don't have any WALLS to put it on.

So, they sit in the attic.....

1 comment:

jillytacy said...

I love mosaics and have always wanted to be able to make some like that. They are beautiful!!! Val, you really are a lady of many talents! Sewing,crocheting, singing, mosaics....Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...