Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What makes me laugh til I cry...

Hey...lets go to the pool....but first, I need my SWEATER....






I love to laugh....I mean, the kind of laughing that makes your stomach hurt and tears roll down your face...the kind that ALMOST makes you wet your pants.

So if YOU like to laugh too......the inappropriate 'point and make fun of' type of laughter....the "I can't believe they WORE that' type laughter then head on over to Stitchy McYarn Pants........and no, I'm not posting this to win anything. But be sure to READ it too....half the fun is the stuff that they've written...

I am just happy to find a site that is as seriously warped as I am.........they just write better.....

I promise you....you'll be hooked.

7 comments:

rengawk said...

You know you want one of these!

Hurmmm, maybe we need to create a swap based on that critter ;)

rengawk

SuzyQSparkles said...

I got my wonderful package yesterday! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Check out my blog tomorrow for more comments about it!

:D

Anonymous said...

That picture is so funny! Now I am off to follow your link!

sarahross said...

I'm going to print that picture and put it on my fridge...what in the world? LOVE the octopus--wish I could knit!

Kellie said...

Oh gosh! What's worse the sweater in the pool...those swim trunks or the lame pose...sooo horribly bad! I've got to see what you've linked to!

jillytacy said...

Ok that's funny! That 70's look knitted stuff is what gives knitting a bad name. I think it's what some people think of first when they hear you're knitting! Bad grandma 70's knitting, just awful!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree - I think this picture is hilarious. Thanks for the funny caption.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...