Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day weekend.....

To all of you "Moms" who stop by for a visit, Happy Mother's Day weekend!
And that goes for you moms of fish, cats, dogs, horses, turtles and any other critters too!

To mom,
you taught me to eat tomatoes on crackers....
you said..."just because some boy takes you to dinner, doesn't mean you have to be dessert"
you gave me all your heirloom cake recipes and told me the secrets to making them....
you gave me a wicked sense of humor and it serves me well....
you gave me the gift of books and I still get lost in them....
your laughter is magic

Happy Mother's Day.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Thanks so much for visiting - Happy Mothers day to you! I ejoyed taking a peak at your blog ... as Arnold says ... I'll be back ;-)

Jennifer said...

so sweet! You are a great mother Val. Have a great day!

Abigail said...

Happy Mothers Day Val!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...