Sunday, May 4, 2008

Naked Mo' Rat

Let the laughter ensue.......

Here is a picture of Mojo after coming back from getting shaved at the groomer. He looks like a naked mole rat.....or like he is wearing PJs.

We've never had to shave him before because we didn't live where it was so humid. He was soooooooooo miserable though. He couldn't chase the ball for more than 5 or 6 throws because his coat is sooooo thick.

Corgis are triple coated for WALES weather....not Louisiana weather............

Anyway, we decided "why not give EVERYONE a good laugh at his expense!"
He looks sooooo dejected and embarrassed. Like............"PLEASE don't take that picture."

But this is how he normally looks...all fluffy and handsome.


Don't worry Mojo, your beautiful coat WILL grow back!

3 comments:

kerri said...

Oh poor Mojo! He does look a little cranky in that picture. Ah well, I'm sure it won't take him long to figure out that a buzz cut is alot cooler in the summer and he'll thank you for it.

IdaDown said...

I do the same with my Silkies in the summer. I leave mire fur on their heads - and I think they look like Chinese Hairless!

Tracey said...

I LOVE corgis. They have such great personalities! I think he looks quite handsome! I bet he feels a lot lighter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...