Friday, April 25, 2008

Frogs n toads n such.....



I try not to 'overdo' yard ornaments but here are 2 I just love.
They add a bit of whimsy to our traditional landscaping.....and I smile whenever I see them.

Dean gave me the 'prince charming frog' years ago for Mother's Day. He bought him from one of my favorite stores....Restoration Hardware.



The toad and ceramic mushrooms came from Green Mama's...an organic gardening center in NRH Texas...right outside Fort Worth.
I used a gift certificate Dean gave me for yet another Mother's Day!

I wonder what he has planned for me THIS Mother's Day...
Hmmmmm.

3 comments:

Ed Mahony said...

frog looks great ..

Ed Mahony said...

frog looks great ..

sarahross said...

I LOVE the froggie prince! Now I want one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...