Saturday, July 31, 2010

Birthday Mail!


I got birthday mail! Oh boy, do I love surprises!

Mary Ann from Very Mary sent me these adorable kitchen towels!



And Jill from Life With Nature Girl sent me this adorable apron she created from a thrift store find.




and
since I'm a Mad Hatter fan, she included this composition book ...



and knowing how I love handmade bookmarks, she included a special one for me...along with a zipper bag for my crochet hooks...and a lovely handmade card.


Thank you both for thinking of me! I love it all!!!!

5 comments:

jillytacy said...

I'm glad you enjoyed getting birthday mail!

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday....wow, what great goodies you received!!!

Monika @ Our Homemade Home said...

Happy Birthday:))) Lovely presents You got:)))
XOXO from Ireland:)

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

That is the cutest froggy apron! Such cute birthday goodies!

Dogmom Diva said...

Val, happy belated birthday, what wonderful gifts and so nice to be thought of, isn't it!

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Barb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...