Thursday, July 29, 2010

Birdies and bingo!


I was in 2 bird swaps this summer and had fun creating some different things for them...

Here is what I sent Amy in Lori's swap:

The birdie decoration tutorial is here...



Here is what Amy made me! I wear that owl necklace constantly! The little handmade boxes held packs of m&ms, my fav!



And here is what I made for Missy in Noodlebubble's swap:



Here is what Missy made me!



I also joined Lori's bingo challenge...I donated an apron to be a door prize and ended up winning a few goodies myself!



The earrings are from Sherri, the "Buster Brown" pin cushion is from Fran, the apron and head kerchief are from Amy, the rose pin is from Molly and the bracelet is from Lori herself! WOW! I like winning stuff!
Thank you ladies, everything is just lovely!


11 comments:

The kat"s tale said...

Fun times!

gin said...

so many fun birds, and the stuff you won!

Little Messy Missy said...

I love swapping!!! I love going to the mail box!!! Great treasures!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Always nice to receive sweet surprises in the mail. Love those little crocheted birdies. :) Hope you are having a great week. Best wishes to you and yours, Tammy

Shawnee said...

So cute. I love how creative you and your partners are! Those birds are adorable.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Loads of fun swapping going on lately.

Everything looks wonderful. I love the rainbow birdie you made. The only thing that throws me off a bit is the Buster Brown pincushion. Just that one lonely shoe creeps me out. Kind of reminds me of something in a horror show ....weird huh?

Unknown said...

I love your rainbow birds....they are so fun!
I used to have buster browns like that....oh memories.

mysteryhistorymom said...

SUch wonderful treasures,Val! You know you are the queen of swaps! Thank you again so much for donating that darling apron! I'm so glad you won some goodies, too! Lori

I received your sweet thank you note today, dear friend. Big Hugs!:) Lori

Crazy Amy said...

that buster brown pin cushion is sooo just outta this world. love it...swapping sure is fun!

manda said...

Oh my! I love the owl fabric in your first picture!! 2 cute!
All the swap packages are just wonderful!!!
And congrats on the winnings! See - you contribute a little, you get a lot! lol
Hugs!

jillytacy said...

Winning is fun! I love the bird necklace. You have lots of sweet bird goodies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...