Monday, August 2, 2010

Suki...


A couple weeks ago, Curly Girl told me she was drawing me something special for my birthday.
To those new to my blog, Curly Girl is my 12 year old daughter. I started a blog for her 3 years ago to encourage her to further explore her talent. You can get to her blog by clicking here.

She finished it Saturday and proudly presented this to me:



She used colored pencil washed with turpentine...doesn't she look like Suki?! I love this, she just amazes me!

Thank you sweetie!

12 comments:

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

That is AMAZING! Curly Girl did an awesome job!

Fran. said...

She needs an publisher!! Her work is amazing!! God sure gave her a gift!!! XO Fran.

gin said...

beautiful! great job CG!!

Claireabelle said...

Wow, just fabulous!!! Curly Girls art ROCKS! What a great mum you are to encourage her too!
xx

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Beautiful!!

jillytacy said...

This is a beautiful birthday gift! Curly Girl is so talented! I love that she gave you such a heart felt and special gift!

momma rae said...

gorgeous!! what a special gift for mama. ;)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Wow! Curly Girl did a great job. How wonderful to be 12 and have such talent.

Happy belated birthday to you. Best wishes, Tammy

Monika @ Our Homemade Home said...

The eyes, this nose and colours! Wow! It looks like alive:) I love this deep blue eye colour:)
XOXO :)

annemarie said...

Oh my gosh - what a nice birthday gift. Curly Girl is amazing.

manda said...

As soon as I saw her I thought Ooh! Sunki! lol
Well done Gorgeous Curlz!!

Becky said...

That is beautiful!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...