Tuesday, July 27, 2010

time flies.......

Our computer got messed up awhile back during a hard drive upgrade.
Our picasa folders got lost too....thank goodness Dean had backed up most of them. (we lost a lot of photos though.)
I wanted to see if I could recreate folders and started going through the photos. Of course, I got lost in memories and ended up going through ALL of them one by one.
Before long, I was crying, I am such a sap!
Every mother knows that time passes quickly. But knowing it and saying it is totally different than SEEING it.

And nothing blares it out at you as quickly and assuredly as a photograph.

I wish we could all just slow down and hold each other a little longer.....

8 comments:

The kat"s tale said...

Oh how sweet. That one belongs in a frame!

gin said...

awww how sweet.

mysteryhistorymom said...

Val- This picture is absolutely precious. It says it all... Lori

jillytacy said...

This is such a sweet post and brings tears to my eyes too. Life does go by so quickly!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

I know what you mean. I keep thinking about Caleb going into the 10th grade....Not much more time at home. The picture is so sweet.

Unknown said...

Amen to that Val!! That is just one of the sweetest photos.. I would cry too if that little jewel had came up missing!!! I am so glad your finding some of your treasured photos from the past..
M

Unknown said...

ooooohhhh this is just darn sweet.

Zoƫ said...

I love siblings that love each other (at least most of the time:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...