Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's, a birthday and a toy drop.......

Early this morning Curly Girl and I made our Valentine's Day Toy Society Drop.
We were going to do the drop at the library last night but it closed early due to Mardi Gras parades.
Since it was raining this morning, we decided to drop it in a community box at the front of our neighborhood....

it was in the box a bit crooked and you couldn't see the note that says 'take me home' very well.... so we went back about 5 minutes later to straighten it out....it was being picked up already so we drove right by.

This morning I made beignets for Valentine's Day breakfast.........


Dean brought me my favorite flowers.....TULIPS!


Then we gave Mojo a cookie and a gift for his birthday.....


Look how happy he is!


The rest of the day we are doing fun things with the kids...
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Valentines Day"

酒店經紀,酒店兼差,酒店上班,酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店經紀,
酒店兼差酒店上班,酒店經紀,酒店打工,童裝批發,日領現領,
酒店喝酒,制服店,酒店小姐,假日打工,酒店經紀,伴唱小姐,酒店上班,酒店兼差,酒店小姐,酒店公關,禮服店,酒店公關假日打工,酒店上班,禮服店,禮服店,寒假打工,制服店,便服店,暑假打工,寒假打工,酒店領檯,鋼琴酒吧,酒店打工,酒店上班,酒店小姐,酒店公關,制服店,寒假打工,暑假打工,假日打工,酒店兼差,八大行業,八大行業,酒店上班,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,酒店上班,酒店兼差,制服店,暑假打工,寒假打工,假日打工,

mysteryhistorymom said...

Val- Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetie! What a fabulous start to the day! Beignets and a Toy Drop! Wow! You have already made many people happy.:) I have no idea how to make beignets, but we did get some from Cafe Du Monde years ago- sigh... Happy Birthday to Mojo, too! I love the look on his face- sheer bliss! Lori

annemarie said...

What a great Valentines Day - I am smiling at your tulips as they are my favorite flower also and those are beautiful. Your beignets sound yummy - I have never made them (can't you tell I am from up North).

agoodwitchtoo said...

Mmmm... beignets! Now I'm missing the Cafe du Monde and strolls along the river banks.

Sounds like you had a fabulous day :)

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I love your tulips. Mojo does look very happy :)

I'm glad you were able to see your ladybug getting picked up. Now you know it isn't sitting in the rain waiting for a new home.

Zoë said...

I love the toy drop. It is so cool!

Jenny said...

Awesome! I got red tulips for my Valentine's Day too!!

Unknown said...

You have been tagged.. come by and see what the fuss is all about ;)
M

Tangee said...

How sweet a day! Your V-day tulips are beautiful!

sauvageblue said...

I love tulips and beignets...

susan said...

oh will you be my mommy and make me beignets for breakfast??? pretty please?
mmm i can smell them from here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...