I made this apron for Marcel....I had her as my secret partner in a swap.
Poor thing, I've had her 3 times IN A ROW.
I sent her this apron, she got it Tuesday so I can go ahead and show you.....the cupcake is appliqued onto a divided pocket.
I couldn't find ANY cupcake fabric locally so I decided on an applique. After making the apron part, I went back to the store to find coordinating fabric to make the cupcake with.
As luck would have it, I found some CUTE cupcake fabric.
But, I stuck with this anyway since it was almost finished. I really liked how it turned out. I do need to invest in an applique foot if I continue to make appliques.
The rest of the goodies are for the kitchen....with one being a recipe for horse muffins. It was my own horse's favorite treat. I haven't had my own horse for years but I still had THE RECIPE!
48 minutes ago