Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mail for me...yipee!

I love good mail days! Look at all that came in the mail yesterday for me!
WOW!

I can't BELIEVE that I won this gorgeous apron and cute kitchen towel set.
I entered the contest over at Cathy's from Lika's Organic. She was celebrating her first year bloggaversary. She has some lovely items...go take a peek...and check out her photos of this particular apron, they are much better than mine.
Look at them HERE.
I win so rarely that I REALLY get excited when I do, it is SUCH a treat! It is the softest fabric ever and is reversible. The reverse side is cream with 2 purple pockets. BEAUTIFULLY made.


I was in a swap thru swap-bot. I already posted about what I sent to Marcel. This one came to me from Jill.


And now....look at the FUN Mardi Gras apron Gin sent me. We surprised each other with Mardi Gras aprons. I wore this one all day yesterday!

I had the same idea for adding the beads but promptly forgot about it when making the one I sent her.
I love this fabric....our little store (Hancock's) had NOTHING like this....so much fun!

Ladies, THANK YOU so very much!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! I love the beads!

gin said...

Wow! you did have a good mail day!!

annemarie said...

Love the aprons - isn't is funny how aprons have become so popular again. I wish I had some of my mothers old aprons but who would have thought to save them.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Excellent mail day! You have a fabulous apron collection - one for every occasion!!

NadineC said...

Oh wow! The Mardi Gras theme is so much fun! Now, schlep on over to my blog to see the Weads Necklace I have made for you - I'll be putting it in the mail to you this weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...