Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tea for ME!

I was in a Tea themed apron swap awhile back and already posted about it here.
Now you get to see the AWESOME little apron I got in the swap. I just love the little towel sewn into the waistline...just like vintage aprons had on them.

The apron itself is very narrow...I think she used a tea towel to make it, the fabric is simply too sweet. Oh! and look at the cute pocket...she used more of the pink towel to edge it with!

HOW CUTE IS THAT!


Here is another shot with some other goodies she added.


Thank you Donna!

11 comments:

Donna said...

I'm so glad you like it! I actually copied a style found in the Apron-ology magazine that was recently published so I can't take credit for the design.

mysteryhistorymom said...

DARLING!!!! Lori

Abigail said...

This is darling

ME... said...

How nice. I am always looking for a towel to wipe my hands with while preparing food. The design of that apron solves the problem!

annemarie said...

I love this apron - the attached towel is such a good idea!

Bee Haven Bev said...

Hey there Donna...thanks for visiting my blog! Your tea apron is just precious!! I love tea...I think we should be more like the Brits and take a little time each afternoon for tea! And...aren't tea parties just so much fun??

Izabela said...

I just signed up for a tea themed swap (not apron though) and I can`t wait as I love tea in all sorts...

like your apron

xxx

Kathy - mom of many said...

And aren't you glad narrow works for your petite shape? Love the pink grosgrain ribbon she used for the waistband. Beautiful colors.

Donna said...

Tea is a daily thing for me. My mother is English and I remember occasionally being given sweet, milky tea as a little girl. I even had my own green-striped mug! FYI, I purposely made the apron narrow for two reasons: I knew you had a wonderfully slim figure, and I wanted the apron to look more like a hostess apron rather than a work apron (even with the towel!)

Sherry said...

I love that tea fabric! It is so cute!

Sherry

Kellie said...

I am swooning over all this aprony goodness you've been posting, Val! I adore the color combinations on your tea apron!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...