Wednesday, February 11, 2009

School valentine's

Each year, the kids have made Valentine's for school. Our son isn't into them anymore...too grown up.
But Curly Girl is still into it....well, who could RESIST these!

Don't you like the flower in her hair? Here is the link to make them!

Look how pretty they are arranged in this little bouquet.....I think the girls in her class will LOVE them!


Here are the ones we did for the boys in her classroom.
They are the CUTEST little snails ever!
I found the template at Zaka Life...toooo cute!

If you've never gone to visit Zaka Life, you really need to. I am AMAZED at the creativity of this woman!

What kind are of school Valentines are YOU making this year?

11 comments:

ME... said...

I love the flowers, how did you do them? I think they would make great valentines for my son's teachers!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Curly Girl looks so darling!!!!!!! I love this, Val! Off to the store I go to get some floral tape and tissue paper (lollipops too!). Thanks for sharing, Sweetie! Lori

Abigail said...

She looks fabulous!

zakkalife said...

what a beautiful girl with a beautiful flower bouquet!

thank you for your kind words and linking to my site

jessica

annemarie said...

Your daughter is beautiful - love the curls. The lollipop flowers are so cute and something I have to try.

Jen Sue Wild said...

Umm You Rock as Mommy of the year!!
These are so dang cute!!!

Unknown said...

These are just so darn cute!!! The Curly Girl looks so happy, I bet she thinks she has the best mom in the world.. at least the smile shows she is that happy :)

M

Beth said...

The flower lollipops are adorable! Love them - Beth

gin said...

Cute valentine idea and a cutie curly girl valentine too!!

Ruhammie said...

That is such a creative idea!! I'll have to pass it to my friends with school age kids, it would be perfect for them to do too!

Kellie said...

Oh these are so sweet! I'm going to check out the zakka site. I STILL have to make a Valentine for my sweetie before tomorrow...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...