Monday, February 9, 2009

Hootie Overload...

I was in Apryl's 'owl swap' awhile back. Izabela has 3 kids and I didn't feel right just mailing 1 hootie ....so, I made a bunch 'o' hooties and sent them on their merry way across the sea.

Here is a little hoot to wear on a jean jacket or pin on a backpack...


Someone's looking at me, Whooooooo could it be? Something for her son perhaps...


Or how about some Hootie Booties for baby?


We were to include something sweet and something they could use in their craft supply. Here is the rest of the stuff. I also included one of my hootie bookmarks and some cute hootie note cards I printed off. I got the book for a bargain at Tuesday Morning....I LOVE that store :-)
I threw in the Mardi Gras beads for kicks. Not everyone gets to go to Mardi Gras ya know.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Val, You are so thoughtful and sweet. I just love all you Hootie Ideas!!! They are fantastic.. You always come up with such fun and sweet ideas!!! Thanks for sharing :)
M

Rhonda said...

Oh Val, all the hooties are great but the baby booties are my favorite.
Take care.

gin said...

It is all great. But those baby hootie booties are fabulous. You are too creative!!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Val- CUTIE TOOTIE! I am in love with the first one with the plaid on it!! Darling! Lori

annemarie said...

Love these owls - they are so cute!

Kimberly Johnson said...

These are adorable...especially the ones with little legs attached!

Tommie Jo said...

So much cute eye candy on here!

KimT said...

love the hooties!

Bley said...

I love those owlie baby booties! So creative!

a.m. design said...

Nice, I really like the baby socks with owls and the brown and green one.
-HotCakes on Swap-bot
Gain Exposure to your Blog

Kellie said...

HOOTIE BOOTIES!! ACK, I'm dying from the cute!

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

The booties are so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...