Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Make It Monthly

This month's gift is a crocheted tic tac toe board. Mine is 12X12.
It was easy to make, even someone new to crochet could do this.
I crocheted a rectangle that would become a square when folded. Then I made 4 chains for the lines and used yarn to stitch them onto the side that would become the "board."
I made 6 of each playing piece.





After that, I just whip stitched the sides together and added a loop for the button.




And the inside is the pocket you can store the pieces in.

Kaela loved it and insisted we try it out.
We played for about 30 minutes together after which she decided we should keep it.....or make one for ourselves.

3 comments:

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

hahahahah too cool!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I love it, Val! Such a great idea. I am sure you could whip out another one to keep in no time. Hope all is well. Hugs and blessings, Tammy

jillytacy said...

This is awesome! I still need to catch up on posting my gifts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...