Thursday, February 9, 2012

prayers needed



My Brother in law, Bill O'Connor is critically ill.....please put him in your prayers and thoughts as he is fighting for his life right now.

Bill is a brittle diabetic and has had numerous complications that began the latter part of the summer. He is now severely ill due to numerous complications including pneumonia and staph! He is in need of a miracle and I know no better way than to use my blog to reach out to you!

Please also put my sweet sister Page in your prayers. Thank you!

11 comments:

jillytacy said...

Val, I will put both of them in my prayers!

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

((((((((hugs n prayers)))))))))

Little Messy Missy said...

xoxoxoxoxo

Jennifer said...

praying, Val!

annemarie said...

Prayers for your sister and her husband.

Kerry said...

Praying for both your sister and brother in law.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

So sorry to hear about his condition. Sending prayers, love and blessings, Tammy

dkuroiwa said...

prayers and healing thoughts...

Debbie M said...

praying for your family!

gin said...

praying for them

A Feather Raising Life! said...

In my prayers Val. How is he doing?
Love and Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...