Wednesday, February 22, 2012

clean up clean up!

I am a neat person



I am a neat person


I am a neat person



EXCEPT

Except at Christmas time...hmmm...make that except anytime I am crafting and wrapping and packing and shipping...which is a lot of the time!

So the other day I decided to straighten it up. Four hours later it looked like this:






But it won't last long, you see the stuff on the table?
Yep.....more stuff I'm crafting and wrapping and packing and shipping!



the cycle begins again....

3 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

My whole house looks like that. I really try to be neat and tidy. Try to put things away every day. But things just keep cropping up all over the place. Very aggravating. Hope your day is a good one. Tammy

gin said...

very familiar. I thought i was the only one who has a disaster during sewing/crafting, and the baby things in the previous post are so cute.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I think most of us are pretty "messy" when we are in the midst of a project. I know I am a pile-r. I just keep pushing and stacking things until a project is done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...