Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What a month!

October simply FLEW by.....I don't know what happened.....it just went by so fast, I didn't even make my famous Frank's fingers cookies! (I may have to slip them in this week.)

I worked a Trunk or Treat at work last Thursday .....finished my outfit just in time........



Then Sunday, the three of us went to work at a Trunk or Treat at church. Dean opted out...he had work to do.


Remember Frankie?
I had fully planned on giving him away as this month's toy drop but Matt wouldn't let me...so I had to whip up something fast.

Gunter was very happy that Matt took his side. As for Frankie, he doesn't eat much....he's already stuffed!

Here is a black cat I made instead:


When the witching hour finally arrived, Matt took off to help a friend scare people....




and Kaela took over candy duty...


Each year we have a number of people take photos of their children on the bench with our headless horseman....this year we had the most ever!







when all the ghosts and goblins were gone, Dorothy came in for some yummy hot cocoa....well deserved!




As for our pumpkin carving contest.....I won with my Jack from "The Nightmare before Christmas." Kaela came in right behind me with the cat.

The winner who gets a spooky cell phone cover is:

Courtney!!!!!!

5 comments:

Kerry said...

You guys all look fantastic!!! Love all of the costumes:-)
Yay - Jack won!!! He was my favorite.

mysteryhistorymom said...

What a fun Halloween! I wish my neighbors would get into it like you do, Val! I voted for Jack!:) You looked amazing in your costume and so did the kids! So fun! Lori

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Lovin' your outfit! I would wear that everyday! Your cat is so cute.

jillytacy said...

It looks like you had lots of Halloween fun! Your costume is awesome!

Unknown said...

you guys look so good...I love the cat too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...