Wednesday, November 30, 2011

getting ready

I start decorating for Christmas the weekend after Thanksgiving.

While I was working away, someone realized there was a new Christmas story that had been overlooked in last year's frenzy. Nothing screams "read me!" like a new book.

Dean and Matt decided that "Crackhead Santa" and "Pipe Smoking Rudy" were beyond saving.

I mean, that antler pretty much says it all!

I bought it for 3 dollars 10 years ago. I can safely say I got my money's worth.

We suffered just one casualty...but it was a vintage ornament from my parent's tree....really made me sad. I'm not even going to throw it away...maybe I can do "something" with it????

Decorating is hard least for some of us.....others were.....



Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Your house is full of sleepy heads lol.

jillytacy said...

Looks like hard work! I still need to get the Halloween decorations into the attic before I can get the Christmas decorations down. Sorry about your vintage ornament. How about making it into one of your little diorama scenes/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...