Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ironcraft and Dessert of the Month

This week's challenge at ironcraft was to make something for the table...as in the Thanksgiving or other holiday table.
I combined that with Dean's dessert of the month. He had wanted me to make some dumplings he saw in a Williams-Sonoma catalog.


So...I got the recipe and made them:

They are called Pennsylvania Dutch Apple Dumplings and are wonderful! If you want to try them out yourself, here is the link to the recipe.

We all thought they were a bit too salty so I'm am cutting the salt in half when I make them for Christmas dinner....but oh my gosh they are good..especially with the whipped cream and caramel sauce on top!

2 comments:

jillytacy said...

Whip cream and caramel sauce? Sounds heavenly!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

These would definitely be a hit around here. :) Wishing you and yours a blessed day of thanksgiving. Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...