Saturday, June 25, 2011

VBS

We worked at our church for VBS all this week. The theme was "Pandamania."
We had over 280 kiddies show up, it was quite an event!



Here are some photos of the sanctuary.




...a dragon who's teeth literally got knocked out as I was taking the picture! By the next morning, he had his fangs back!




Last year, I made and dropped this little turtle at our local library.
I met the family that found it!
One of the women I worked with in the arts/crafts room overheard me talking about toy drops....she promptly told me her son had found it and sleeps with it every night. Later her son told me he named the turtle "Snappy."





small world......

3 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Looks like pandamonium! Ha! How great that you met the recipient of one of your toy drops. Snappy is adorable and obviously loved. Have a great day. Tammy

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Val
VBS looks lots of fun. Love the dragon and cute pandas.
Glad you found out that your turtle has such a great new home.
Lindsay
x

jillytacy said...

That's really cool! Don't you love knowing your little acts of kindness make such a difference to others!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...