Saturday, June 11, 2011

10 seconds of fame

A couple of years ago, some kid's in Matt's class got to be extras in an upcoming Ed Harris movie.

Matt had a blast...spent the entire day down in NOLA while they were shooting a few scenes. He was picked to be in a scene but had to get a haircut (and part it on the side) and wear glasses....he was horrified...

Well, yesterday, some of his friends came to the door and asked if he was in a movie.
I said no and they said I just HAD to see this kid because Matt had a twin out there and wanted me to see him. They said "this kid even RUNS like Matt."

Then they showed me a clip of it off Netflicks....low and behold, it WAS Matt.


It had been so long ago that I just had forgotten all about it. I couldn't help but laugh......I guess we aren't too star struck around here.

Here is a still from the movie. We tried to embed the clip he was in but couldn't figure out how. The movie is called "That's What I Am" and is set in the 60's. It is about bullying and becoming your own person.


here is the trailer...we are planning to watch it, just so we can see Matt in his "10 seconds of non-speaking, running away from the bully scene!"

5 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

WOW! That is really cool! You have a movie star in the family!:) Lori

Quiltingranny said...

I can't wait to see it! Looks like an inspiration to boot!

gin said...

wow! congratulations Matt. But I know you always knew he was extra special!!!

Kerry said...

That is so exciting ... way to go Matt:-D
So how does it feel to be the mom of a movie star ... hee hee!!!

jillytacy said...

So Matt is famous and didn't even know it! Now I totally have to watch the movie so I can see him in it. Very cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...