Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am so very thankful for good news!

Our sweet Ginger has been having a terrible time of late.

Without going into all the details, she has been in pain off and on for quite a while and we've not been able to figure it out.
With her having arthritis, it was hard to pin point.

She has a partially healed torn cruciate ligament injury. Thank you Lord!

So why I am so thankful? This isn't really great news....but to us, it is wonderful news!

Ginger had a cancerous tumor removed in the same leg last March and we feared it had returned.
Now we can breathe a sigh of relief and love on her while she rests and heals. We hope it will heal without surgery but only time will tell.

As for now, she needs her rest...



shhhh...

7 comments:

Zoƫ said...

This is just like when I find out the one of the kids has an ear infection. I am almost tearful with joy (sounds wrong, but they are SOOOOO cranky when they have ear infections and I know that the meds will make it better FAST. So at least I know that it will not last FOREVER:)

Hope Ginger heals FAST.

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

That is so good. I know that's exciting news for you guys. Big hugs from us to Ginger!

gin said...

Get well to ginger and wishing her a quick and speedy recovery. I know she'll get all the love and attention she needs while she rests.

jillytacy said...

That is the sweetest picture! I hope she can rest and heal quickly!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Awww! Poor Ginger. Now if only she will rest and let it heal.

Elaine said...

Oh poor baby! So glad her diganosis was better than expected.
Give her a kiss and a hug for me, she looks so sweet!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

This breaks my heart. What a sweetie! I'm glad to hear that she is on the mend. She is so lucky to be truly loved. best wishes to all, Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...