Monday, November 29, 2010

new vintage thingie!

Last year, Very Mary sent me a totally unexpected, out of the blue kind of surprise that made me squeal with delight.

You see, she knows I love elves and knows I adore vintage Christmas decorations. She found this amazing vintage thingie and generously mailed it to me, just because:



Look how cute these elves are climbing their ladder and peeking out the front window!



There are a total of 5 wee elves climbing this ladder that lights up. I really really really love it!

7 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

With the last three months of the year, it just seems like you get one set of decorations up and then it is time to change them out for the next holiday. Time is just flying these days. I loved all your Thanksgiving decorations, especially those made by the kids. Your acorns turned out really cute too. I hope Ginger is doing well now. Wishing you a great week. :) Tammy

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Those elves are adorable! I love the look of vintage elves.

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Val
Love that. It's so cute.
Lindsay
x

maggiegracecreates said...

Very Mary is Very Awesome to send Very Wonderful surprises. Love it.

Elaine said...

Very cute! How nice to receive an unexpected present.

Very Mary said...

They look SO much better at your house!

Anonymous said...

My wife had a set of these growing up and during the early part of our marriage. We plugged them in one time and they burnt up and I have been looking for them all over the web! ANy idea where your gift was found? ANy help would be greatly appreciated -- thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...