Monday, May 17, 2010

good mail day...


Last week, I came home and had 2 packages waiting for me!

I was in Shawnee's latest apron swap.
Solidia pulled my name and created this amazing apron for me and included a fun cooking magazine:

the apron is FABULOUS and I adore it!

Thank you so much Solidia!!!

I also got Kim's package from YOE and about fell OVER. I was totally overwhelmed!

The birdies she made me were lovely....


but she also sent these ornies....


along with TONS of other goodies...too many to mention....stash bits, candy, baubles for mosaics, stickers, vintage papers, candles, appliques...


all lovingly packed into 2 of her hand made ornament boxes!

oh, and don't think I forgot the APRON you saw under the 2 birdies!

Isn't it adorable! Thank you SO much Kim!!!!

6 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Lucky you! Always fun to get happy mail! Great aprons! And lots of goodies to play with. Always great to hear, too, when someone uses their talents for a good cause. Blessings to you and yours! :) Tammy

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Great mail day! Have you ever added up how many aprons you have? I bet it is a large number. Might be a fun little contest ;)

Doris Sturm said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful gift and many lovely surprises! The aprons are very nice!

Becky said...

Great googly moogly Val!! What a haul! I gotta make me one of those gingham and pompom aprons!

Unknown said...

Lucky you.. fantastic aprons. The ornie boxes were fun and very creative. I love the way she used the scrabble tiles for the words.. Clever ;)
Nice mail day for sure!!
M

Unknown said...

two aprons...woohoo....I still am curious about how many aprons you must have...it has to be a whole buncH!
I wanted to let you know that I am going to be late on The may enchantment swap....we are trying to get the trailer done and between that and the kids, I can't seem to squeeze it in.....I will have it out the first week of June and be on time for June too.....I know Sandy has run behind so I hope she will be understanding.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...