Monday, March 30, 2009

Vintage Spring Sweetness swap

My box from Jenny arrived this week!

I love all the little goodies she packed for me. Lucky for me, Leo insisted on making himself comfy in the box.

In order for him to be 'one with the box' I had to remove the shred....and found 2 more little lovelies I had overlooked! Some vintage ribbon and lace.


she sent me little Easter picks, a tiny cookbook, cupcake liners and a little duckie cupcake topper,
vintage lace and ribbon....even the shred is lovely....
Here is a photo of the handmade swag she made me on my china hutch

and here I am with a lovely vintage apron....with built in potholder!

Thank you Jenny!

This is what I sent HER:

she is the one I sent this sweet apron to.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow look at all that loot Val! Fabulous stuff...

gin said...

ya'll both got a great package.

Jenny said...

I love it all!! I wore my apron last night cooking dinner!! Thank you again!

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

What great items! You both did good.

Hugs :)

Irma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...