Saturday, March 14, 2009

For the love of birds....

Lori hosted a little birdie swap and had 2 partners! I waited until I got my goodies and my partners got theirs before posting about it.

Tangee sent me this nice package:


here is what I sent her...she especially liked the little 'Zebra' finch I made her...I already posted about it...and linked up to the website where I got the pattern.


Here is what Angi sent me:

I've already changed out my handbag to use the one she made me!

And here is what I sent her.....she really likes the apron! I couldn't resist sending her one of the little birdies I made. I also made a toadstool pincushion for her (decidedly UNbirdie...but useful if you sew as much as she does!)



She got her package yesterday and loved everything!

What a fun swap!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What lovely goodies! Love the bird. Thanks for sharing where you got the pattern. I will need to make a few of these birdies.

Hugs :)

Irma

gin said...

You find the cutiest swaps to enter. I found that bird pattern earlier but have not used it yet.

Izabela said...

thank you for the nice comment... I am not selling adult slippers as it is from magazine... my pattern is for baby ones but it is still not written down - if you want I will sent it to you when I will do...

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I found you via Lori's blog...I'm doing the birdie swap, too! Love the goodies you sent and received!:)
-Jes

CathyJean said...

Hey, Val
Sorry about cracky ole blogger!!:( Not to worry! I put your name in the bonnet!!:)
Thanks for letting me know.
Best wishes,
CathyJean

Sherry said...

Oh my gosh! I haven't even started on my bird swap package yet. You did a great job and got some neat stuff back!! I'm excited to get mine started!

Sherry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...