Saturday, March 28, 2009

A little green.....

This week has been drab and dreary.
It has rained every day since Wednesday with NO sign of stopping any time soon! Luckily, the rain has brightened up everyone's lawn.....into a deep spring green.

Speaking of green, this cute little hankie arrived in my mail box....

It has the cutest little shamrocks and little top hats on it.
I won this cutie by being in the Vintage Spring Sweetness Swap.
Thank you Linda! You are a wonderful hostess!

Then, my "Weads" necklace arrived!
OMgoodness, this necklace is gorgeous!
And GREEN! ...my favorite color...along with orange, red, periwinkle, teal.....okay, one of my favorite colors.
I won it by helping Nadine name her new jewelry collection.
Here it is next to the handmade ribbon bag she packages them in....both are just lovely.

and here it is on...I wore it last night with a lovely sweater which showed the entire necklace but forgot to take a photo.


Thank you Nadine!

8 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Val- Such lovely treasures! Lori

annemarie said...

How pretty - I am smiling because green is my favorite color and I am Irish!! We have had rain storms here since Wednesday but today it is finally clear - finally.

gin said...

Very pretty gifts.

ME... said...

Wow, you really made out this weekend!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful tootz!

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

What great treasures! Green is also one of my favorite colors.

Hugs :)

Irma

Unknown said...

OH very very nice trades.. and swaps.. I love your awesome green necklace!!! Its wonderful :)
M

Unknown said...

that necklace is really unusual and beautiful...it looks great...lucky you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...