Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sew on and sew on....

Here are aprons I made this past weekend. They are for some swaps I'm in.....
This one is for a 'green' swap...you can't see it in the photo but the stripe has a pretty cream in it to match the waist and ruffle.

and this one....TOADSTOOL!

I made a GIANT applique....so cute. I like this one enough that I think I may make myself one too!
And here is one for a bird lover

And this one has some spring color....you can't tell from the photo but the two long pockets overlap one another and make 4 separate pockets....it is really cute on.

All but one apron has been received, and so far, everyone is happy with them....

7 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Val- These aprons are breathtaking! Especially the birdies- oh my goodness! When are you opening your shop??? Lori

Unknown said...

Val,

tootz, you make the most adorable aprons and crafts!

How is work going this week? Bet you're a busy bee.

I miss chating with you.

Your favorite freak.

annemarie said...

Lovely aprons Val - they are all so nice.

Kellie said...

These are wonderful Val! I don't know which I like more...the giant toadstool or the bird themed one!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Val
You rock the apron world!!!
I was wondering what your mushroom swap apron was going to look like.
I love it!!

jillytacy said...

Wow! You've been busy creating beautiful aprons! They turned out great!

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh!!! These are all so cute!! I am so lucky to be your partner!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...